Terms and conditions for booking classes with Pete Luxford Personal Training.
1. ‘The company’ refers to Pete Luxford Personal Training, 4 Chapel Place, Stotfold, Hitchin, SG5 4LE. Telephone 07900 497699. Email – (firstname.lastname@example.org) , website – www.peteluxford.com
2. ‘Instructor’ refers to Pete Luxford, or any other qualified fitness professional in the direct employ of the company.
Before attending any classes.
3. ‘Classes’ refers to any exercise session organised and instructed by Pete Luxford or qualified employees of the company.
4. ‘Venue’ refers to any location that has been hired, or used by Pete Luxford or qualified employees of the company, for the express purpose of exercise instruction.
5. Classes may be booked online via MINDBODY, at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=49085 . In order to use this service you will require to create an account with MINDBODY in order to complete this process.
6. Classes may be booked via telephone on 07900 497699. (see Payment Terms)
7. Classes may be booked via iPhone or Android smartphones using the MindBody Connect app.
8. iPhone app can be found free at http://app.appsflyer.com/id689501356?pid=MB&c=BusinessWebPage-Website-AppStore-All-All-All
9. Android app can be found free at http://app.appsflyer.com/com.mindbodyonline.connect?pid=MB&c=BusinessWebPage-Website-AppStore-All-All-All
10. Booking can be made via email at email@example.com (see Payment Terms)
11. Bookings made online and via smartphone app must be paid for at the time of booking. This can either be via card payment or by credit previously purchased from the company.
12. Bookings made via email or telephone must be paid for at the start of the first session booked. (see Cancellations and Refunds)
Cancellations and Refunds.
13. If the company or Instructor has to cancel a class or classes they will attempt to contact all booked clients as soon as reasonably possible. All booked in clients will be offered the choice of transferring that booking to a future class, or a full refund within 5 working days.
14. No refunds will be issued to any client who fails to attend a booked class without giving the company or the instructor at least 4 hours notice before the start of the class.
15. Clients wishing to cancel a booked class may do so via the smartphone apps, or the Mindbody website (https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=49085) upto 4 hours before the start of a class and the class will be removed from their bookings list and no money removed from their Mindbody Account.
16. Clients may also cancel a booking via telephone (07900 497699), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 4 hours before the start of the booked class.
16. Any client who books via telephone call or email who fails to provide 4 hours notice from the start of a class for a cancellation on more than 2 occasions will have their right to book in advance via telephone call or email withdrawn.
17. Any client who books via telephone call or email and fails to pay or the class when they arrive at the booked class will not be able to participate in the class.
18. The company will refund any purchases made over the internet minus any deductions for classes already attended with 30 days of receiving a written request at he address listed a the top of this page.
19. All internet refunds will be made to the card or service that the initial payment was made from, there will be no cash refunds for card purchases.
20. Before attending their first class all clients MUST fill out the health questionnaire at www.peteluxford.com/health-questionnaire failure to do so will result in your instructor not allowing you to participate in the class